NUTRITION IS 80% OF THE PROCESS

Have you ever heard of the 80:20 rule? It states that 80% of weight loss is nutrition and the other 20% is exercise. We strongly believe in this principle! We value the importance of following a balanced nutrition plan, therefore we offer you a customized Nutrition Guide, broken down by calories, macronutrients and meal/snack timing. Our calorie and macro recommendations take into account the amount of physical activity you perform on a weekly basis. We do NOT support trendy, ineffective or unsafe nutrition programs. Xtend focuses on EXERCISE NUTRITION. Our services are integrated within our unique program and are not offered separately.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TRAINING

Safety is our main goal. Our mission is to ensure that every training session is fun, effective and specific to your needs – always with safety as a priority. Our Xtend Fitness Specialists take the time to explain each exercise thoroughly, emphasizing correct form for safety and maximum training benefit. We focus on various components of fitness such as muscular strength and endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance, power, balance, and flexibility. Our training sessions are 100% scalable and are suitable for all fitness levels. Our XF staff demonstrates a modified, regular, and advanced version of each exercise in order to cater to all levels. Whether your goal is weight loss or muscle gain, our staff is fully proficient at providing the services that are specific to your goals.

THE 3 PILLARS of XTEND: ACCOUNTABILITY, EDUCATION, AND MOTIVATION

At Xtend Fitness we prepare you to succeed in your health improvement journey. The 3 Pillars are your Action Plan – a strategic and comprehensive approach to developing a healthier lifestyle and realizing your ultimate wellbeing. We help you stay on track with your journey and achieve your fitness goals through focus, education and fun. Our daily habits contribute to our overall success. Our #1 priority is to guide in developing lifestyle habits to achieve overall success. You will also benefit from our unique and balanced diet plan, concentrating on nutritional education about calories, macronutrients and timing of your meals and snacks.

Take your approach to the next level!