As you already know, the benefits of offering fitness and wellness to your employees are many. Promoting health and wellness to your staff through a fitness facility is an excellent way to encourage healthy habits and will make it easier for your employees to fit exercise into their busy lives. Employees who exercise regularly are generally healthier, meaning fewer missed workdays. This is an added plus for you, the employer. Healthy employees mean fewer health problems, lower stress levels, and an increase in productivity. Happy employees are better employees. Regular exercise and wellness programs help employees avoid long-term health issues that can lead to costly medications.
What to Look For in Fitness Center Management
Running a successful fitness center for your employees takes more than throwing some fitness equipment into a room and giving everyone a key. In order to promote corporate wellness and fitness among your employees, care must be taken to ensure the safety of the equipment, the maintenance of the facility, and the proper guidance by trained staff. An expertly run fitness center will offer these benefits to you and take away the worry when it comes to maintaining the facility.
Fitness management encompasses so much more than just maintaining exercise equipment. By promoting corporate fitness and wellness, and by trusting a qualified management team to facilitate the needs of your employees, you are promoting higher productivity both at work and at home. Here are some problems that you can avoid when you depend on a corporate wellness management company:
- Spending too much money on fitness equipment. It is important to judge the number of fitness machines you need to outfit your fitness center. Your management company will be able to assess your needs according to the number of employees you have and guarantee you will have the appropriate equipment to service them.
- Design of the fitness center. Your fitness center should be functional, but also be a fun place to visit. Concentrating on a proper design that meets the needs of your employees while offering a cheerful aesthetic is vital to encouraging your employees to use the facility. If there is no function or style, employees will choose to stay away.
- Not having proper staffing. This will kill your facility. Gym users depend on well-trained staff to aid in learning how to use the equipment, offer suggestions on proper form, and be there to encourage them to meet their goals.
How Xtend Can Take You to the Next Level
The benefits of corporate fitness and wellness are many, so how can you continue to offer these services while ensuring your business is receiving the best management services? This is where Xtend comes in. We take care of every facet of your fitness management needs, so you don’t have to concern yourself with the day-to-day operations. We offer:
- Membership optimization, including recruitment and retention strategies
- Facility management, including daily management, cleanliness, and equipment maintenance
- Monthly reporting, including facility utilization and member satisfaction
- Personal training and group exercise classes
- Nutrition counseling and wellness programs
- Massage therapy and body composition testing
Xtend works diligently to provide your company with the absolute best in management services. We can evaluate your current fitness center and corporate wellness program, offer solutions to problems you are facing, and provide you with excellent management strategies to gain your company the reputation of caring and providing for their employees. Your employees deserve options to live a healthy lifestyle. Let Xtend put in the work and give your employees the fitness management they deserve.
Contact Us today for a free consultation. We can’t wait to share our fitness philosophy with you!