Nutrition is 80% of the Process

Have you ever heard of the 80:20 rule?  It states that 80% of weight loss is nutrition and the other 20% is exercise.  We strongly believe in this principle! We value the importance of following a balanced nutrition plan, therefore we offer you a customized Nutrition Guide, broken down by calories, macronutrients and meal/snack timing.  Our calorie and macro recommendations take into account the amount of physical activity you perform on a weekly basis. We do NOT support trendy, ineffective or unsafe nutrition programs. Xtend focuses on EXERCISE NUTRITION. Our services are integrated within our unique program and are not offered separately.

Leave a Comment